[Its-hackers] Archives

Eric Swenson eric at swenson.org
Wed Nov 9 20:12:58 CET 2016

I was able to create an archive using :copy.  Here is an example.

:copy reader >  ,ar5:

I started with the file “dsk: ejs: reader 28” and then issued the command above.

The result is the file:

*^F
ES   EJS
FREE BLOCKS #0=14493
  0   AR5    1      3 ! 11/9/16 11:12:46

If I then do:

*:listf argg5:

ES  EJS    AR5    1
Free files = 203, Wasted Words = 0
  0   READER 28     2  07/25/15 15:51:11
*

I see that “reader 28” has been placed inthe the new archive “ar5 1”.

— Eric