[Its-hackers] Archives

Eric Swenson eric at swenson.org
Wed Nov 9 20:15:29 CET 2016

Oh, and I forgot to say, that I could then read the “reader 28” inside “ar5 1” by doing:

*::^R (Print File) $
AR5: EJS; READER >    ar5: reader >

(EVAL-WHEN (EVAL COMPILE) (LOAD '((LIBLSP) TTY FASL)))

(DECLARE (SPECIAL INITIAL-TTY-SPECIFICATIONS SMART-TTY))

…

In other words, I typed:

^R

followed by: