[its-hackers] supdup

Eric Swenson eric at swenson.org
Wed Nov 9 22:09:52 CET 2016

It seems networking is not working, because although I have these two entries in the host table:

;;; Eric Swenson's ITS
HOST : 192.168.0.100 : ES-ITS.SWENSON.ORG, ES : PDP-10 : ITS : :
HOST : 10.0.0.55 : ES-GW.SWENSON.ORG : PC : LINUX : :

And I’m running an FTP server on 10.0.0.55, I cannot use the FTP command and successfully connect to that server.

I also can’t seem to find any good instructions on “setting up the network” (even though I’ve done this before, and did have this ITS system successfully accessible from other machines).

Can someone remind me of how to get the network setup?  — Eric