[its-hackers] KLH10 (Was: sys; atsign dragon)

Ken Harrenstien iceklh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 09:10:25 CET 2016

Thanks, I'll try to check into this later.

Right now it's very difficult to make any time to do fun
stuff (I'm going to pay for all this chitchat in the morning) and
I don't see that changing anytime soon.  I don't want
to own anything if that would just mean blocking the
progress of other people.

But one thing I'd like to do, if github turns out to be a suitable
repository,
is upload all of my notes, documentation, and extensive unit tests
that have never been part of any distribution.  I'd hate to kick the bucket
like
MRC without at least passing on the rest of what I have.

--Ken