[its-hackers] ITS at GitHub

Lars Brinkhoff lars at nocrew.org
Wed Nov 23 12:40:06 CET 2016

Status update.

We're now building, dumping, and booting a new DB ITS, version 1647.
This uses rebuilt system tools: MIDAS, exec DDT, NSALV, DSKDMP, KSFEDR,
and disk boostrap.

Once the new system is started, we build DDT, TECO, DUMP, TCTYP, CRTSTY,
PEEK, ARCDEV, ATSIGN DEVICE, some dragons.  EMACS is there, but is not
yet built frorm source.

The build works with both KLH10 and SIMH.

Eric is bringing up the network, and had success with FTP and TELNET.