[its-hackers] DECUUO versus .DSTART

Lars Brinkhoff lars at nocrew.org
Sat Apr 14 12:37:05 CEST 2018

> However, here's the rub.  I belive DECUUO lives entirely in high
> address space.  (Presumably since it shares address space with the
> application it's running.)  So DLPP,,0 becomes negative and ITS thinks
> the display list ist just a singele BLKO pointer instead of a linked
> list.

I patched ITS to restrict BLKO pointers to the range 777000,,0 -
777777,,777777.  Now SUDS starts with no apparent problems.

Yet the display stays blank after I load a DRW file.  I'm not sure it's
supposed to display something or if I have to do something else to paint
the screen.  Back to reading the manual.