[its-hackers] Muddle package system

Eric Swenson eric at swenson.org
Mon Jan 25 15:45:00 CET 2021

I’d say that because to compile, assemble, and run Zork we need a bunch of artifacts from MIT, and because there are other runtime packages besides the package system that we need for Zork, that it would be neat to get all those dependencies — including the official Muddle package system — from MIT, for Zork.

So I’d say that the main use, in the interim, for the package system is MIGS.

-- Eric