[its-hackers] Files for the Trivia game

Eric Swenson eric at swenson.org
Wed Jan 27 16:05:49 CET 2021

This is standard behavior. A muddle program requiring a library module or sav/fixup file will enter a loop with a .open and .sleep. If you suddenly provide it, it will continue running.

When getting Zork compiling and assembling and running, from am empty machine (well, void of middle-related files), I ran into this several times until I provided the expected files.

-- Eric