[its-hackers] Muddle function to remove a node from a list.

Timothy Anderson taa at alum.mit.edu
Wed Apr 14 00:22:24 CEST 2021

What's the actual code for this? Semantics seems unclear to me: although you can mangle a multiple element list to remove any element as a side effect (seems less than tasteful, but that's another matter), what do you do with a singleton?
Or are you modifying an atom's value, rather than the list itself?
    -ta

Ceterum autem censeo Microsoftem esse delendam.