[its-hackers] MUDDLE Question about about MIMPKG >

Richard Shiffman rrs0 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 29 01:28:37 CEST 2021

Hi there did also. Thanks to both you Chris for suggestions for catching who said cheese Atom– table.

Eric, for grepping The sources of model defined references to Atom – table.
Oh, as I remember the endgame of the zork was quite twisted! Back then at ISI  we cheated. I wrote a teleport function that I Ddet to ISI's Zork. That would let a zork wizard teleport to any room in the maze. We also dumped the room database. This really helped with the endgame.

Sent from my iPhone