[its-hackers] New muddle PPRINT 3

rrs0 at earthlink.net rrs0 at earthlink.net
Fri May 14 06:41:23 CEST 2021

I have a new version of PPRINT, tt:rrs;pprint 3. I have to pound on it for a little while  before I
Release it to the world and have added to GetHub. This the bug in pprint 2 happened when PPRINTing a
function like:
<DEFINE FOO( "TUPLE" BAR) ......<MAPF <> #FUNCTION((X) <.... .X> ... ) .BAR>>
This would cause a NTH out of bounds error in FORMAHEAD!-PP trying to get first element of <>,
the empty form which EVALs to #FALSE() .