[its-hackers] File name wild cards

rrs0 at earthlink.net rrs0 at earthlink.net
Mon May 31 20:19:14 CEST 2021

Hi Everyone,
Its been 40+ years since MIT-DMS, I have forgotten wild cards in ITS file names. Still remember "<" ">" for the second file name. I am starting to add file system support too "TT:RRS;ITSPKG >", the muddle package system I'm building. I want to
Find muddle packages in my and other directories to load. Picking second file names to search for is the hard part. For me FN1 MUD or FN1 URSxxx wild work. Most of the time FN2 equal to ">" would work, What should I pick for a general
FN2 to search for in the user directories, So far wide don't have the muddle library system to work with.
	Rick