[its-hackers] File name wild cards

Eric Swenson eric at swenson.org
Tue Jun 1 16:57:21 CEST 2021

Hi Rick,

I'm unclear on what you are referring to regarding wildcard support in ITS.  I don't think ITS had wild card support.  It only was able to handle specific FN2, or "<" and ">".  And the handling of "<" and ">" was "smart", in that "foo23" was newer than "foo22".  Apart from the ">" and "<" handling, what do you mean by wildcards?

-- Eric