[its-hackers] ITSPKG WINAGE

Richard Shiffman rrs0 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 7 23:51:31 CEST 2021

Hi Lars, Chris, Tim and everyone else,

I was trying out ITSPKG > and FIND/LOAD >. I was able to USE my test packages and I got ambitious and said <USE "MIGSPK">$ And mags loaded and started running I even executed some of the primitive graphics functions and they work correctly. Now I need to get a terminal emulator for either techTronics or for an IMLAC, for some Real graphics. It's amazing that my package system works that well. I know it needs more error correction than has and FIND/LOAD only looks for a second file name of ">" at this time. But ITSPKG works!!! Now I have to clean it up and it will be ready to release.
Rick

Sent from my iPhone