[its-hackers] "ITS" pronunciation

Jack Haverty jack at 3kitty.org
Tue Sep 14 19:09:48 CEST 2021

Quite possible.  What I remember is of course mostly from experience
with other DM people.   I can't remember if other folks I occasionally
interacted with from the AI side of the building (e.g., Knight, Sussman,
Stallman, Holloway, ...) said "its" or "Eye Tee Ess".  I remember mostly
using "the system" to refer to ITS, and a machine name (DM, AI, ML, MC)
to refer to a specific machine.

/Jack