[its-hackers] SWCHAR package

Eric Swenson eric at swenson.org
Mon Nov 1 22:37:16 CET 2021

Hi Richard,

I wasn’t sure whether this message, below, was to let us know that you wanted one of us to install the latest SWCHAR into the ITS github repo, or whether you were just letting us know that a new one was developed.

I did just make a tape from TT with your latest SWCHAR, and I could add to the ITS repo, but I wanted to check with you first.

Should I?  I see

swchar urs011

and

swchar urs016

Do you want me to put in a PR to merge SWCHAR URS016 into the DB build of ITS?

-- Eric